As more and more businesses move towards online solutions in the “cloud” to access information and increase the efficiency of their processes, online bookkeeping solutions are also becoming increasingly common. McBrides has become partners with Xero providing a web-based solution allowing you to access your accounts from anywhere and at anytime.
why choose Xero cloud accounting?
Cloud accounting gives improved data access and sharing as well as faster and cheaper software development. It also means that as your accountants we can access your live data and provide real-time business advice and support. Xero is a proven provider and one of the fastest growing and most respected services in the UK.
Our service is subscription based, so it can scale with your business. Multiple users are also easy to set up at no extra cost.
ten things to like about Xero
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Available anytime, anywhere you’re online
- A ‘dashboard’ gives a clear financial overview of your bank balance, recent sales and upcoming bills.
- Real-time collaboration with us, your advisers
- It’s safe and secure
- Smart reports with links to source transactions
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- Multi-currency facility reconciles foreign currency accounts. Gains & losses are calculated for you.
- Mobile invoicing, expenses and track cashflow on the go.
- Pay as you go with no up-front costs or contractual tie-in.
why choose to partner with McBrides?
- McBrides have been truly impressed by the ease and versatility of Xero. We love working with it and are looking forward to showing you what it can do for your business.
- We will help you set up Xero correctly, to make sure you get the best out of it.
- We will provide support and training for you.
- We will be able to access your live performance data and provide real-time business advice and support when you need it.
We believe that the user experience of the future is going to be dominated by what can be delivered on smartphones and tablet devices. We know that clients are increasingly reliant on mobile services for everything from note taking to expense recording, hotel booking and other essential travel. The ability to see your bank reconciliation while on the way to a funding meeting or check who has paid before going in to see a customer has huge benefits that cannot be achieved from desktop applications.
If you would like to explore the potential benefits for your business please contact us by completing and submitting the contact form on the left-hand side of this page.