Company secretarial support
When running a company or limited liability partnership (LLP) you may not be able to afford to spend valuable time making sure that you are complying with the Companies Act. However, you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company or LLP along with its directors or members. McBrides can eliminate the concern of preparing appropriately compliant paperwork for the Registrar of Companies by carrying out these duties for you.
Our services include:
- preparing and filing annual returns and the soon to be introduced PSC
- preparing and filing dormant accounts
- preparing all documentation required for any corporate changes (such as Companies House forms, board minutes and resolutions)
- electronic submission of documents to Companies House where applicable
- preparing dividend documentation (including waivers, board minutes and resolutions)
- maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc…) electronically
In addition we can advise on and provide documentation for more complex matters such as:
- adoption of specific Articles
- capital reductions
- rights and bonus issues
- striking off of entities no longer required.