Running your own payroll can be time consuming and difficult, particularly with the complexity of taxation and employment legislation. There is an increasing burden on businesses to comply with this legislation and non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties.
10 reasons to outsource your payroll
Few business owners or managers will list payroll management as one of their favourite tasks. But when, from a strictly financial perspective, does it make sense to outsource payroll operations? Here's a quick look at the top reasons why businesses turn to McBrides’ payroll service:
- Cost. Big businesses can afford to maintain big payroll departments. For small businesses, however, an in-house payroll service is a money burner. If your business has fewer than 50 employees, there's a very good chance that you can save money by outsourcing your payroll operations.
- Productivity. Payroll management is a time-consuming activity, particularly with the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI). So pass your payroll to us and your employees can focus on doing more productive things.
- Accuracy. Payroll mistakes can be painful, angering employees and the Government. Our staff are accurate and reliable. If hiccups do happen, they can be rectified quickly and easily.
- Reliability. In-house payroll activities function as reliably as the people doing the work. With McBrides’ payroll service, output speed and quality won't vary in accordance with holidays and illnesses
- Speed. Our payroll bureau uses the very latest software, hardware, and technical resources at their disposal. We can process even the most complex payrolls quickly. Unlike most employers, we can also accommodate a temporary influx of seasonal workers without acquiring new systems that will remain dormant the rest of the year.
- Insight. Our payroll experts know all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and regulations. Your employees could try to achieve the same level of understanding, but it would take a considerable investment in time and effort.
- Accountability. When you outsource your payroll, if you experience delays or paperwork is mishandled, it's our responsibility to fix things
- Flexibility. Boring, repetitive payroll work can act like an anchor on your business. Your staff, when freed of rote payroll responsibilities, will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
- Security. Do you have the time and energy to closely supervise your business's payroll for time and rate abuses and other shady activities? We have technologies that can spot and alert clients to various types of payroll fraud, such as payment manipulation and "phantom workers."
- Worry. There's a lot to be said for the peace of mind that outsourcing payroll services can bring to a business owner or manager. No headaches, no hassles: You're left to focus on running a profitable business
You will find our service competitive and comprehensive, with the benefit of no set up fees.
To request sample pricing plans or a specific quote for your business please contact Jane Girling at McBrides on 020 8309 0011.
Auto-enrolment made easy
Pensions ‘auto enrolment’ is now firmly with us and the staging dates for smaller companies are on the horizon. Between 2015 and 2017, over 1 million companies will enter auto-enrolment, known as ‘staging’, which is a staggering 51,134 companies per month!
Anyone with a PAYE reference MUST comply and there are serious fines for non-compliance. So do not leave this until the last minute to act.
Here at McBrides we offer a complete auto-enrolment service to alleviate a significant administration burden. You will have the reassurance that guarantees compliance with legislation. It will also enable key staff to focus on your business.
With low competitive rates it provides a simple solution.
Aside from salary and a positive, motivational working environment, the benefits package that an employee enjoys plays a significant role in the decision making process of whether to stay with their existing employer or to move to pastures new.
Contact us if you are looking for advice on a range of benefits, including pensions and Auto-Enrolment, medical insurance, healthcare, life assurance and other flexible benefits, that you can offer your employees supporting the needs and requirements of your business whether small or large.