McBrides helps overseas businesses of all sizes to establish themselves and expand within the UK. We work with businesses from many different countries, but over the years have developed particularly strong connections within Europe and the USA.
A significant advantage of using our services is that the business does not have to commit itself to an expensive UK infrastructure until it becomes better established. We offer professional and responsive support across the following services:
- Guidance on tax efficient structures and tax compliance
- Employee remuneration and benefit planning
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Reporting to overseas owners
- Payroll and pension administration
- Company secretarial
- Corporate finance – helping you purchase or sell businesses in the UK
- VAT and Duty expertise
Click on the following links for our guide to setting up business in the UK:
You will find us among the recommended accounting firms on the Government’s UK Trade and Industry (UKTI) advisory network for Inward Investors.