McBrides works with many property developers, investors, landlords (residential, commercial, buy to let investors and non-resident investors), contractors, sub-contractors, engineers and suppliers, so is particularly well-placed to advise businesses and individuals involved in the property sector. This includes associated professionals such as architects, conveyancers, surveyors and both lettings and estate agents.
Naturally, we can provide accountancy and audit services, but we also have vast experience advising on:
- The best ownership structure for your business
- Tax issues, including but not limited to Capital Gains, Corporation, Income, Inheritance and Stamp Duty Land Taxes (SDLT) plus Research and Development tax credits and VAT.
- Working with the construction industry on the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), IR35, SDLT and VAT.
- Payroll services
- Outsourcing the finance function
- Corporate finance issues including corporate acquisitions and disposals, due diligence assignments and company valuations, financial forecasting, business planning and raising debt finance.